- Azure Best Practices – How to Successfully Architect Windows Azure Apps for the Cloud @ 1pm ET on 13-March-2013
- VIEW RECORDING HERE: http://bit.ly/ZzQDDW
Discover how you can successfully architect Windows Azure-based applications to avoid and mitigate performance and reliability issues with our live webinar
Microsoft’s Windows Azure cloud offerings provide you with the ability to build and deliver a powerful cloud-based application in a fraction of the time and cost of traditional on-premise approaches. So what’s the problem? Tried-and-true traditional architectural concepts don’t apply when it comes to cloud-native applications. Building cloud-based applications must factor in answers to such questions as:
- How to scale?
- How to overcome failure?
- How to build a manageable system?
- How to minimize monthly bills from cloud vendors?
During this webinar, we will examine why cloud-based applications must be architected differently from that of traditional applications, and break down key architectural patterns that truly unlock cloud benefits. Items of discussion include:
- Architecting for success in the cloud
- Getting the right architecture and scalability
- Auto-scaling in Azure and other cloud architecture patterns
If you want to avoid long nights, help-desk calls, frustrated business owners and end-users, then don’t miss this webinar or your chance to learn how to deliver highly-scalable, high-performance cloud applications.
- Azure Best Practices – How to Successfully Architect Windows-Azure based Apps for the Cloud – 13-Mar-2013 — Bill Wilder (blog.codingoutloud.com) — DELL WEBINAR
The core ideas were drawn from my Cloud Architecture Patterns (O’Reilly Media, 2012) book:
Hosted by Dell: